Last updated 14th October 2021
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, contact number and email address).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognize you when you visit.
When using standard web browser settings, the session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Using your personal information
The information Holos Skincare collects about you or your connected devices may be used:
- to administer your account(s) and process your payments for products and services. All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Stripe. You can review the Stripe policy We will share information with Stripe only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
- Send statements and invoices to you
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website. All our deliveries are being handled by a fulfilment centre Pro Prep & Fulfilment, 205 North Court Street, Marion, IL 62959
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter, information and product updates and other marketing communications relating to our business.
- for research, evaluation of use, and troubleshooting purposes
- for marketing and analytics purposes
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to improve the quality of our products and services
- to customize and improve communication content
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, e-mail, text message, social media, and other electronic messages or via our website. Those acting on behalf of Holos Skincare may contact you via mail, phone, text or email.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request
- as required or permitted by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
>Third party websites
Where our website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Holos Skincare websites and other online services do not target or knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We may keep the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide products or services to you, to operate our business, to enable us to communicate with you, for our safety, research, evaluation of use, or troubleshooting purposes, or to satisfy our legal or contractual obligations. Where required, we will anonymize or dispose of the information we collect when we no longer need it for the uses described above.
Your rights and choices
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Used, Disclosed, or Sold
You have the right to request up to twice in a 12-month period that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will disclose to you the information you request in the following areas: (1) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources for the Personal Information; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to Delete Personal Information Collected or Maintained
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will delete your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception under the CCPA applies. In our response to your request to delete, we will specify the manner in which we have deleted your Personal Information or, if we must deny your deletion request, the basis for this refusal.
- Right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from Holos Skincare
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Holos Skincare.